- Sai SK, Babburi S, Deepthi G, K. Nandan S R, Reddy SP, Adusumilli P. Lipid profile in oral potentially malignant disorders and oral squamous cell carcinoma – A prognostic view. J Oral Maxillofac Pathol 2022;26:464-9
- Vadla P, Deepthi G, Julakanti V, Jahagirdar D, Meruva S, Tantravahi S. Association of Stathmin (Op18) with TNM Staging and Grading of Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma and Its Role in Tumor Progression. J Contemp Dent Pract. 2022 May 1;23(5):497-502. PMID: 35986456.
- Vadla P, Deepthi G, Kumar CA, Bashamalla R, Syeda N, Naramala S. Immunohistochemical expression of stathmin in oral dysplasia: An original study with an insight of its action on microtubules. J Oral Maxillofac Pathol 2021;25:247-52.
- Deepthi G, Shyam ND, Kumar GK, Narayen V, Paremala K, Preethi P. Characterization of perineural invasion in different histological grades and variants of oral squamous cell carcinoma. J Oral Maxillofac Pathol 2020;24(1):57.
- Vadla P, Surekha R, Rao GV, Deepthi G, Naveen S, Kumar CA. Assessing the accuracy of Cameriere’s Indian-specific formula for age estimation on right and left sides of orthopantomogram. Egyptian Journal of Forensic Sciences. 2020;10(1):1-6.
- Vadla P, Yeluri S, Deepthi G, Guttikonda VR, Taneeru S, Naramala S. Stathmin! An immunohistochemical analysis of the novel marker in Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma and Oral Leukoplakia. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention. 2020 Nov 1;21(11):3317-23.
- Arun KC, Ravi KC, Vamshikiran K, Deepthi G, Naveen KG, Akhilesh M. Evaluation of Impact Strength of Dental Acrylic Resins by Incorporation of TiO2 Nanoparticles Using Two Different Processing Techniques. Journal of Contemporary Dental Practice. 2019;20(10):1184.
- Deepthi.G., Nandan SR, Kulkarni PG. Salivary Tumour Necrosis Factor-α as a Biomarker in Oral Leukoplakia and Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention: APJCP. 2019;20(7):2087.
- Deepthi G, Kulkarni PG, K Nandan SR. Eosinophils: An imperative histopathological prognostic indicator for oral squamous cell carcinoma. J Oral Maxillofac Pathol 2019;23:307.
- Deepthi G., Pavan G Kulkarni and Nandan S.R.K. Salivary exosomes in health and disease- a critical review. International Journal of Current Advanced Research. 2019;8; 03.
- Kumari MA, Deepthi G, Kulkarni PG, Nandan SR. Denouement of Fluoride on Hemoglobin in Nalgonda (Dist) Population–An Original Research and a Review. Indian Journal of Contemporary Dentistry. 2019;7(2):15-8.
- Deepthi G, Kumar BP, Vuyyuru VR, Nandan SR. Primary intraosseous carcinoma in the parasymphyseal region of mandible: A case report and review. Journal of Advanced Clinical and Research Insights. 2018;5(2):52-5.
- Presented poster on “Tumour associated tissue eosinophilia in oral epithelial dysplasia and oral squamous cell carcinoma using congo red stain” in 8th Annual Conference of Asian Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology in Vijayawada on 19th & 20th August 2017.
- Presented poster on “Rugoscopy, Canine and Molar odontometrics as gender determinants in humans” in 18th IAOP & XXV IAOMP in Chennai on 8th to 11th sepetember 2016.
- Presented poster on “Unicystic ameloblastoma with spindle cell differentiation” in XXIV IAOMP in Jaipur on 20th to 22nd November 2015.
- Presented paper on “Myoepithelial cells- Role in pathogenesis of salivary gland tumours” at III National PG Talent Search held at CKS Theja Institute of Dental Sciences, Tirupathi on 26th February 2016.
- Presented paper on “Round Cell tumours” in 3rd Telangana State Dental Conference, conducted on 9th to 11th December 2016.
- Hands on workshop on ELISA at Maratha Mandal’s NGH Institute of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Belgaum.
- Hands on workshop on Immunohistochemistry at Maratha Mandal’s NGH Institute of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Belgaum.
- Five days education program on “Molecular Biotechnology: Tools and Techniques” organised by Department of Biotechnology, National Institute of Technology, Warangal during 22nd – 26th October 2018.
- Secured 1st mark in Dr. NTRUHS university MDS examination (Oral Pathology) held in May 2018.
- Received Gold medal (Kamineni Foundation Gold Medal) for securing highest marks in Oral Pathology with an aggregate of 75.3% in MDS examinations in May 2018.
- Secured first prize in poster presentation on “The perfect match – Shade selection” in National Students Convention conducted by Indian Dental Association in December 2011 at Chettinad Health City, Chennai.
- Secured best poster award for the scientific poster “Faulty radiographs” in National BDS students seminar on Oral Medicine and Radiology at Sri Ramachandra Dental College, Chennai on 11.01.2009.
- Secured best paper award for the scientific paper titled “Oral foci of infection causing systemic disease” in National seminar on Oral Medicine and Radiology at Saveetha Dental College, Saveetha University, Chennai on 29.11.2009.